Submit your initial full paper through EDAS
Prospective Authors are invited to submit a FULL PAPER of typical 5 (maximum 6) pages consisting of a complete description of the proposed technical content and applicable research results, using the online submission system. Shorter submissions may be automatically rejected. Each paper should indicate appropriateness for the scope of the Conference, originality and quality of the technical content, whole organization, and writing style. The paper should, moreover, explain the significance of the contribution and contain a list of key references. It must be prepared according to the paper preparation guidelines provided below. A submission implies willingness to register and present the work if the paper is accepted for presentation at the Conference.
In case of minor revision, papers are accepted only upon condition that the changes requested by the Reviewers are satisfactorily addressed by the Authors in the final submitted papers. Final papers may be rejected if the Reviewers' remarks have not been properly addressed.
Manuscripts will be reviewed by the Technical Program Committee. Authors of accepted initial full papers, must submit the final version according to the deadline of February 10, 2018, register for the Conference, and attend to present their papers. The length for final papers is 4-6 pages without exceptions.
All accepted papers presented at the conference will be submitted for publication to IEEE Xplore, reporting the following statement: "This full text paper was peer-reviewed at the direction of IEEE IMS prior to the acceptance and publication". A Student Poster Contest will be held for both graduate and undergraduate student papers, with cash awards for the best papers. Papers should be submitted by the students according to the rules that will soon be posted on the website and should be identified as student papers.
For your convenience, the Style Manual and Conference Paper templates in various formats are available through the following links:
*The length for final papers is 4-6 pages without exceptions.
**Accepted Papers will be submitted for publication to IEEE Xplore and indexed by EI/Compendex.
***Using the IEEE template is mandatory, and any variation from the IEEE template may lead to immediate rejection of your paper by the system.
|November 22, 2017
||Submission of FULL PAPERS|
|December 22, 2018||Review notification (Accept, Reject, Accept with Minor Revisions)|
|January 5, 2018||Submission of Revised Paper (if required)|
|February 5, 2018||Final notification of paper acceptance|
|February 10, 2018||Final Manuscript Submission for ALL papers (Final Manuscript, Copyright Form, Author Registration)|
Authors of accepted papers must register for the Conference and attend to present their papers. The authors of papers presented during I2MTC 2018 will be allowed to submit expanded and extended versions of their papers to the Special Issue of IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation & Measurement on I2MTC 2018 to be published in 2019.
Each lead author must visit the EDAS web site and establish an account with a username and password.
- Visit www.edas.info and click the New User button.
- Create your profile. Only the five fields with the red asterisk are required. *It is very important that your name and affiliation associated with your EDAS account are correct and match the name and affiliation that will be listed on your paper. These fields are first & last name, affiliation (company or organization), country, e-mail address, and status. When the fields are filled in, check the Privacy Policies box and click the Add Person button. [note: if you select USA as the country, you will get a message asking for your state]
- You will receive an e-mail containing your password. Your email address and the given password must later be used to access the system during the following steps, so be careful to remember it.
- You can then return to the EDAS log-in page (http://www.edas.info) and change your assigned password to one that is easier to remember. To do this, click on the My Profile tab, and then click on change your password. Be sure to record your user name, password and ID number for later reference.
Submission of Initial Full Paper
Please login at http://edas.info/ and follow the following steps:
- Type in the title of the paper and enter a brief abstract of your paper. Then select the topic area your paper falls under best. [note: This will help in choosing the reviewers. The PDF of your full paper will be uploaded later]
- Click the Submit button.
- The next page you see will have a large green check mark and a statement that the paper was registered. The last row says Initial Full Paper, and has an icon of a blue cloud next to it. Click on this icon, and then you can upload the PDF of your Full Paper on the next page.
Initial Full Paper is used to refer to the PDF form of your full paper. You can also upload the paper by clicking the My Papers tab at the top of the screen, and then select the upload icon on the same row as the name of your paper. The upload icon (third column from the right) will open a dialog box that will enable you to select and upload the full paper file via the web or via FTP.
Problems in preparing and submitting your paper? Further information?
Contact the I2MTC 2018 Conference Manager: