Authors of all published or e-published papers during 2018 in the IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement (TIM) are welcome to present their TIM paper at I2MTC 2019 in the Special Poster Sessin "I&M Transaction papers @ I2MTC."
Authors who would like to take advantage of this opportunity will have to register their poster via EDAS. No review is required for the poster, and normal registration rules apply. Additional details below.
Deadline to submit: March 29, 2019, 23:59 EST
- TIM Papers @ I2MTC is SOLELY a Poster Session.
- You will find a dedicated track in EDAS for TIM@I2MTC submissions.
- Be sure to specify the correct Digital Object Identifier (DOI) of your paper through EDAS.
- After an integrity check, you will receive the letter of acceptance.
- Paper must be accompanied by a full author registration (or an additional paper fee if you are already presenting a paper at I2MTC 2019) to be included in the program.
- You must prepare a poster presentation (following the same rules as the regular posters) and bring the poster with you to the conference. The time of your poster presentation will be announced in the final program.