2019 IEEE International Instrumentation and Measurement Technology Conference
Auckland, New Zealand
May 20-23, 2019
Paper Submission Website Opening Soon!
I2MTC 2019 Call For Papers
The IEEE I2MTC – International Instrumentation and Measurement Technology Conference – is the flagship conference of the IEEE Instrumentation and Measurement Society, and is dedicated to advances in measurement methodologies, measurement systems, instrumentation, and sensors in all areas of science and technology. These features make I2MTC a unique event and one of the most important conferences in the field of instrumentation and measurement.
IEEE I2MTC is proposed as a catalyst to promote interactions between industry and academia. A wide spectrum of research results will be presented, with potential practical applications in current industrial technology, as well as industry and application driven developments.
The IEEE I2MTC conference has been held around the world every year since 1986, and in 2019 it will take place in Auckland, New Zealand. The conference gathers more than 400 attendees every year including delegates from academia, undergraduate, graduate and PhD students, researchers, and professionals from industry with different technology backgrounds.
The Conference focuses on all aspects related to research, development and applications of Instrumentation and Measurement Science and Technology. A non-exhaustive list of topics of interest for the I2MTC 2019 conference is reported below.
Gourab Sen Gupta
Massey University, New Zealand
Massey University, New Zealand
Technical Program Co-Chairs
Unitec Institute of Technology, New Zealand
University of Milan, Italy
University of Auckland, New Zealand
SUBMISSION PROCESS & DEADLINES
August 31, 2018
Special Session Proposal Deadline
November 5, 2018
Full Paper Submission
December 21, 2018
Review Notification (Accept, Reject, Accept with Minor Revisions)
January 4, 2019
Submission of Revised Paper (if required)
February 4, 2019
Final Notification Deadline (Accept or Reject)
February 8, 2019
Final Manuscript Submission for ALL papers (Final Manuscript, Copyright Form, Author Registration)
- Measurement systems and methods for medical, biomedical and healthcare
- Micro and Nanotechnology in Instrumentation and Measurement
- Measurement for Electric and magnetic quantities
- Internet of things, wireless sensors networks
- Measurement Systems and Theory
- Metrology and applications
- Advances in modern instrumentation
- Data acquisition systems
- Real time measurements
- Measurements for the society and for the wellbeing
- Measurement for aerospace
- Image and signal processing techniques in measurement
- Sensors and transducers, microsensors, Sensor fusion
- Virtual measurement systems and soft sensors
- Non invasive measurement methods and systems
- Measurements problems in robotics
- Mechanical measurements
- Big Data and Metrology
- Measurement for Food Safety
- Low power measurement devices
- Measurement in industrial applications, industry 4.0
- Measurement for Energy and Power
- Optical measurement system, Fiber Optic measurements
- Measurement systems for Oil and Drill industry
- Measurements and Instrumentation in Agriculture
Many other new initiatives and opportunities to encourage your active participation in the conference are planned, and will make I2MTC 2019 a vibrant event to meet with people in Instrumentation and Measurement.
Visit the conference website as well as Facebook and LinkedIn pages for each specific call and additional news.