MAY 14-17, 2018
Houston, Texas, USA
Call for Papers
Click Image to download PDF
- Measurement systems and methods for medical, biomedical and healthcare.
- Micro and Nanotechnology in Instrumentation and measurement
- Measurement for electric and magnetic quantities
- Internet of things, Wireless sensors networks
- Measurement Systems and Theory
- Metrology and applications
- Advances in modern instrumentation
- Data acquisition systems
- Real-time measurement systems
- Measurements for society and welfare
- Measurement for aerospace
- Optical measurement system, Fiber Optic measurements
- Image and signal processing techniques in measurement
- Sensors and transducers, Microsensors, Sensor fusion
- Virtual measurement systems and soft sensors
- Non-invasive measurement methods and systems
- Measurements problems in robotics
- Mechanical measurements
- Big Data and Metrology
- Measurement for Food Safety
- Low power measurement devices
- Measurement in industrial applications, Industry 4.0
- Measurement for Energy and Power
- Measurement systems for Oil and Drill industry
2018 International Instrumentation and Measurement Technology Conference
The IEEE I2MTC – International Instrumentation and Measurement Technology Conference – is the flagship conference of the IEEE Instrumentation and Measurement Society, and is dedicated to advances in measurement methodologies, measurement systems, instrumentation, and sensors in all areas of science and technology. These features make I2MTC a unique event and one of the most important conferences in the field of instrumentation and measurement.
IEEE I2MTC is proposed as a catalyst to promote interactions between industry and academia. A wide spectrum of research results will be presented, with potential practical applications in current industrial technology, as well as industry and application driven developments.
The IEEE I2MTC conference has been held around the world every year since 1986, and in 2018 it will take place in Houston, TX, USA. The conference gathers more than 400 attendees every year including delegates from academia, undergraduate, graduate and PhD students, researchers, and professionals from industry with different technology backgrounds
Our thoughts go out to the people of Houston, Texas during these difficult times, dealing with the aftermath of Hurricane Harvey. For those who may wonder whether I2MTC 2018 will still be held in Houston, we wish to reaffirm that the venue is undamaged, and that we are committed to proceeding with Houston as the host city for I2MTC 2018, supporting the people and City of Houston and the local businesses with our attendance.
If you are outside of the area affected by Hurricane Harvey, and would like to help, we invite you to donate to one of the following organizations (or others of your own choice helping the affected communities):
- AmeriCares is accepting monetary donations for medicine and supplies.
- The Houston Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (SPCA) is accepting donations to help animals suffering from the storm
- American Red Cross is accepting donations for families impacted by Hurricane Harvey.